CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

.......this one's for Tammie Lee

Posted by Picasa

Tammie Lee at Spirithelpers (and her photos and dialog really do help the spirit) takes the most beautiful photos of nature. I, on the other hand, take photos of nature but not always so wonderful. But this one I like. I took it on our way back from Oregon of a lake on the eastern side of Yosemite Natl. Park...
and when I saw it for the first time I thought wow!
Almost as good as Tammie!
Even though it was purely accidental! :)

Not a lot of people make it to the eastern side of the massive granite slopes that make up much of Yosemite.
If you ever visit, and have the time, take the ride it is breathtaking.


7 comments:

Deb said...

What a beautiful piece of nature, Julia. You captured a great shot.

Snowbrush said...

It's a great photo okay. Say, you asked about the Country Faire. I did answer you, so I hope you checked back and got it.

Sue said...

Julie, that is breathtaking!

julie said...

Thank you, thank you...
Snow, I posted back to you on your blog....thanks for the info.

Tammie Lee said...

Ah Julie, you have me purring!
Thank you for your appreciation, that means the world to me.

I clicked on your photo to see it big and it is truly stunning! I felt as though I was in beauty.

big sweet hug!

julie said...

Thank you Tammie, now I'm purring...

julie said...

Opps, I just had a pang of guilt...Mother Nature must be given her due...She is stunning!! What a show she puts on! We can only humbly try to recreate it to see it over, and over again...

Related Posts with Thumbnails