CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

...dream a little dream...or a BIG one!







Dreams  
They can be hard work, they require nurturing, and protection from naysayers.
I have a few dreams....not for cruises or diamonds. 
 Not for material wealth...
however having my physical needs met is important.

My dreams for myself revolve around my art, and my emotional needs.
They require attention and effort these dreams...
and constant cheerleading, positive thoughts...
and a willingness to step into them fully...
be all in....
and there must be the belief that they can actually come true.  
So many times I hear my little voice saying, ''what makes you think that is possible?''  ''you're not smart enough, determined enough, worthy, not creative enough, not....''
well you know....
let me not leave out the ole karmic debt...
Karma...
my voice often says I haven't paid near enough on my karmic debt...
or learned the lessons of the past....


And the voices of the naysayers often pick up when my own doubting inner voice takes a break...




I cannot tell you how many times I've heard that what I want isn't realistic..
how I live in LaLa Land..
.....and I do admit to living there as much as possible.

I avoid the naysayer voices......
don't share much with them, even though some of those negative words come from the people closest to me...
the ones I want to share my dreams with as they come true.....
So I do my best to surround myself with people who believe, people who have their own dreams.  The ones who do think I'm smart and talented.   I let them help drown out those who just can't get past their narrow vision of what life can be....
those who believe what it is, is all that it can ever be...
the voices of the ones who are scared to step into their own dreams seem to be the loudest.

 And yes, there are times when I will start to think the voices are right and I should tamp down my dreams,
 or move on from them because they just aren't going to happen in this lifetime...
because I'm not smart enough, young enough, 
creative enough,
 lovable enough...
worthy.
I start to believe it when they say be happy with what you have...settle...be grateful.

 I understand wisdom of being grateful for what I have, the advice to stay in the moment. 
 I even practice both.  
Staying in the moment is one of the reasons I'm able to hold on to my dreams.  
When I am in the moment, and I am living bits of my dreams that have already manifested,
 the high is so good that I want more...
so I keep taking these tiny steps forward....
believing that the Universe has led me here, to this place in time for a reason.


The presumption, julie, at all times and under all circumstances, should always be that you are good enough, worthy enough, and lovable enough. And that you are exactly the right kind of person, in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been instilled with such dreams in the first place.
Love you, 
The Universe


There are no sane reasons to limit a dream, julie.
After all, you don't have to deliver it. I do. 
Faithfully, 
The Universe

Quotes from Tut.com


xo

2 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

And that my Precious Sister is all that matters...

I Love You just the way you are, and I really, really, mean that.

You are beautiful, wise, artistic, talented, intelligent, passionate, compassionate, kind, and loving!

A'HO!!!!

julie said...

Akasa!! Thank you! We can never have too many affirmations...lol...and I love having them from you! And you dear sister are all of that too and more!!
xoxo...enjoy this day...and dream on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails